Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Visiting Home

I got to go home and visit with my family. My sister Erin just had a baby, and it was so fun to hold him and play with him. His name is Dominic Michael Brighton, and he is one month old. I love him!
I also got to play with my little brother David. We spent all of Friday together while Mom was on a field trip with Laura, so we had some fun time together. We watched Little Einsteins together, and I made him some pancakes, just like he asked. :) Little Einsteins taught us the Best Friend Song, which we loved to sing for the rest of the weekend! I've uploaded a video of him singing the song...I took it with my iPod, so the quality might not be fantastic. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Wish you could have heard David sing in Sacrament meeting today. He loves to sing. He has been singing mother's day songs all week. Nana said he was giving everyone thumbs up while he was singing.

    ReplyDelete